Seeking Nominations for the Bay Area Sydney Rosen Service Award
Nominate and recognize your fellow UChicago alumni today!
DEADLINE: Materials must be received by Friday, March 31, 2017.
In 2007, the Sydney Rosen Service Award was founded to recognize the tireless, creative and important work that Bay Area alumni do voluntarily for each other in our alumni community and for the University. The Award is given to an alumnus or alumna who has served the University for an extended period of time or in a significant way, and it is named in memory of Sydney Rosen, who devoted a great deal of her time to bring together alumni in the Bay Area.
This year marks the 10th anniversary of this prestigious award.
- Longevity/Depth OR Breadth OR Innovations/Accomplishments
- Minimum total 15 collective years of service (e.g. 15 years at one capacity, or 5 years at three different capacities, etc.)
- Innovation or Accomplishment that benefited a volunteer capacity or alumni constituency
- Minimum 5 years service and residence in Bay Area
- Sample Capacities: Alumni Club, Alumni Schools Committee, Development Committee, Book Club Chair, Class Reunion, Class Correspondent, Board of Governors, Affinity Groups, Career Events
If you know of someone who fits this criteria, please complete the online form here, or send the following information:
1. Your Name and Nominee Name
2. Your Degree/Year and Nominee Degree/Year
3. Your Email/Phone/Address and Nominee Email/Phone/Address
4. Reason for nomination
Albert Chang, AB'93
Via Email: email@example.com
Via Snail Mail: 425 California Street, Suite 1250, San Francisco, CA 94104